Friday, October 28, 2005

We have the power!

We finally have power! You never realize how much you depend on electricity until it's not there. Mostly, its the water, but light and heat is helpful too. Tuesday night the power went out when we were just getting in bed. That wasn't too bad. Then Wednesday we went out for supper and to the gym for swimming and didn't get home until about 9pm. Then, yesturday Justin had hockey so we didn't get home until around 9pm again. When we got home, we had power.

I was not too late for spinning today. I set my clock wrong..or should I say....RIGHT and I was late. I always set my clock 15 mins ahead and when I was setting it last night I set it right. So, I had to rush to get to spinning. I walked in right at 6am...in the dark...and realized I had lost my MP3 player. How does one lose an MP3 player in less than 100 feet?? So, I went back out to the car and it wasn't there so I grabbed Justin's headphones and ran back in. It was a pretty good class. Jim tried to find some Halloween music but didn't have any so we ended up with a bunch of Chopin which he says is a bit scary sometimes. He quizzed us the whole class on which piece was playing. I am horrible with music I found out. My teacher is also my neighbor, so we shared snow storm stories at the end when I was the only one left.

No comments: