Thursday, October 20, 2005

No rest for the wicked!

I was so tired last night and I just wanted to go home and relax. Well, I guess I had promised Justin we could eat out. So, I figured we would go to Zachary's Pizza and have a nice quiet ...non-cooking ....supper. We got there and sat down and within minutes the Richmond Soccer teams were coming to have an award ceremony! And, we knew every kid that walked in that door! We had kids and parents all around us even a couple sitting with us eating our food!! So, needless to say, it was not quiet, not relaxing and I could not wait to get out of there.

We got home and I cleaned out my car because I had to bring Ruth to work and I really didn't want to have her sitting in yogurt and all the other trash in the car. Felix says he is going to have Ruth ask me for a ride every other week so my car will be clean.

Grandma Ann made it in last night. The kids were very excited. Justin couldn't wait to show her his favorite show..."10 years younger" which is a daytime show on TLC where a person is transformed and made to look 10 years younger. He likes the eye surgeries, dermatology procedures and dental work. Very bizarre. I think Grandma is going to wonder about him. I hope one day he becomes a plastic surgeon and can work on me! I could use a tummy tuck, liposuction and a boob job!

The kids are probably going bowling with Grandma today. This is a good thing. Any bowling that does not involve me is good bowling. I just can NOT stand bowling! The kids like it.

I take it Shelley and Roger made it to Florida because I haven't heard of any horrific plane crashes or anything. Now, if they can withstand a hurricane they will be doing well. I think they plan to go to Sea World today. I hope they are having fun!

No comments: