Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Smile!

I volunteered in first grade today. We made suncathchers out of crayon wax and leaves. It was fun. I only got one stuck in the laminator ...that turned into the example of what happens when you do the crayoning on the outside of the paper. Poor Dahrian had to make a new one..and I personally thought her second one was far superior anyway. Kayla thinks we should do something with bananas next week. I am still scratching my head about that one.

Smilie school pictures are today. Very exciting. Mirabel still had soap in her hair from her shower but i just combed it into some braids and off she went.

I am having wicked back spasms right now. I can barely move. The 'old lady' as Ruth always calls me had to get help getting off the floor at the school from the Para. Pretty bad! I need to call the doctor before I am completely flat on my back!

I am leaving early today...after having just arrived at work at 10am. I need to go to Justin's hockey for a parent meeting and also I have a Smilie Community Club meeting. Melissa is having a hissy fit because I left her here all morning and now all afternoon.


No comments: