Friday, October 07, 2005

The Queen of (un) Clean

I used to wonder how people let their houses get so messy. Now, I know. It's kids. At least in my case it is. I am hardly ever home anyway, but when I do get home I don't have the time or energy to clean. I am sort of afraid to walk on my floor without shoes. And, the fact that the dog and ....the kids are constantly peeing and pooping on the floor is soooooo scary to me. I think even a housekeeper would be afraid to clean this house. The basement is still a disaster from the mold incident...no flooring, no ceiling tiles, one room is still a bit moldy, it's just embarrassing and I really don't like being at the house.

Mirabel has gymnastics tomorrow. I can't wait to watch her. She is so funny. I love to see her doing kartwheels and somersaults. She is very good for her age I should say.

We are going to have our 3rd Annual Chicken Pie Supper at Mom's tomorrow. I cannot wait. It is very very exciting and delicious. We love chicken pie but don't like eating food when we don't know where it comes from ....or even scarier ....if we do know where it comes from ! So, instead of going to the church, we will stay home and eat. It would be a better cause, but the food is certainly better at Mom's.

No comments: