Friday, October 14, 2005

Back to Normal?

I think my back is getting better. No percocet today. I guess I will not be turning into Rush Limbaugh. I still have a little pain, but not nearly as bad as yesturday and the day before. Advil today! Let's hope this means I am on the way downhill.

Justin had hockey last night. He is getting better and better. It is fun to watch him progress. Bonnie, the team parent was diligently collecting money last night. She also says we are most likely going to have to travel to a tournament in western Massachusetts on December 2nd. It will be fun. All the kids are going to stay in the same block of rooms so they can get to know each other better. It will be fun.

I have been in a coma for a few days so I haven't much to report. I can't really remember if there was anything anyway.

No comments: