Wednesday, October 19, 2005

This hair!

Melissa and Alan think I need an updated hairstyle. I have pretty much had the same hairstyle since I was born, so this is going to be difficult. I dont know quite what to do with this mop! I am so incredibly lazy with it that it will be difficult to actually do something in the morning...including drying it. Now, I am feeling very self-conscious about my hair....good lord!

I went spinning this morning...so far so good. I am tired but my body isn't hurting too bad. Barry is a good teacher, his music is really good. I love the L.A. Woman and Bohemian Rapsody set he does. It is really motivating and good music too. Barry is some kind of icon at Twin Oaks. The people there swoon over him. It is so funny because he was just a co-spinner last year at this time at the Edge and we love him...but we don't go on and on about him like they do over at Twin Oaks. It's almost embarrassing.

So, the Nadeaus are off to Florida and there is a hurricane a brewin'. Crazy. I hope they make it ok and have a ton of fun in the SUN! I will definately miss them. Shelley really is my rock and I don't know if I can live without her for a whole 6 days. And especially if she gets swept away by a hurricane.

The kids are so excited about seeing Grandma Ann that Mirabel wanted to stay home today. But, since she won't be here til AFTER daycare, she has to go.

No comments: