Wednesday, October 26, 2005

4 wheelin

I love my new car! I recently got a Subaru Outback and I was lovin' it this morning in the snow!!! I got maybe 1/2 mile down the road and Clayton Bergeron was coming the other way and stopped to tell me there was a tree down in the road...so I got to it and turned around. Then another 1/2 mile the other way he was turning around again. I saw the woman who walks her dogs in the morning and asked her if it was passable, and she said if I got around this tree, I could go over the other tree that was down...so I did. I was so happy to get out of there and I did not slide at all. I love this car.

After 4 wheeling all the way to the gym to take a shower because there was no power, I forgot my regular clothes. I had to buy some for today at Walmart. Then, I got to work like five minutes late. It was a crazy morning. Luckily I got to work and it looks like going home will probably be fine.

1 comment:

jill said...

Wow Jackie. I am not missing the snow. As much as I think it is beautiful, should come down on Christmas Eve and disappear the day after Christmas, it is nice to hop in my car and go.
I'm glad you have a good snow car though, that helps.
Stay warm! I still have flowers blooming in my yard. Crazy!