Friday, October 21, 2005

The kids went bowling yesturday. Turns out Mirabel is less of a ball roller and more of a ball thrower. She ended up with a 65 using this technique, which I thought was pretty darn good. Justin beat Grandma in one of the games. I am just so glad I didn't have to go bowling! Hopefully, that is out of their system for a while.

Tonight we have a pizza party with Justin's hockey team. I am a bit leary of it. These hockey players are wild. On and off the ice. Last night the kids were standing at the door waiting to get on the ice and literally boxing each other in the head. They had gear on but still, it was rough. I was getting nervous. I can't wait to see how they behave without hockey equipment on. Mom will be very happy to know that one of the kids she dislikes got yelled at quite a bit last night and was told that if he acted like that in a game he was out. We will see how the first game goes tomorrow.

Still no word about Shelley and Roger. Maybe they are having fun, maybe just dead someplace. Hard to say.

I am still on back medication....I don't know if it is the medication or just my exhaustion but I have been in a coma for at least a week. Just really spacy and tired and have a blank stare on my face. (not my normal one either)

No comments: