Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Today was Smilie day! We read "Don't let the Pigeon Drive the Bus!" The kids, especially Justin loves that book. It is histerical. The busdriver leaves the bus, and asks the readers not to let the pigeon drive the bus. It is very cute. We made little pigeons. I was up until 1:30am getting stuff ready. I like to have all the stuff ready. I had to paint the styrofoam balls and cut a bunch of stuff out. I had to pre-poke holes. I listened to "Delilah" on the radio until it went off, then John Tesh came on...I didn't even know he was on at night. I emailed Tina Cole to let her know what I needed for the morning at 12:59am which she thought was very amusing. She said, "isn't it worth it to see the kids faces!" Oh well, I guess I didn't learn my lesson in college to get things done before the night before. Now, I have to work until 6pm and I am sure when I get home I will have plenty to do. Now, I have to try to figure out what I am doing next week since I won't have the weekend to prepare!

No comments: