Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The big "D"

Justin had a game on Saturday and Sunday this weekend. According to his journal entry, they lost both games 5-0. Poor kid. They are really trying, but they are all so new to the travel team that they just can't seem to get it together. I am sure they will all get better and better by the end of the year. Of course, there are a few of them that I may have to kill before the end of the season if they don't stop passing right in front of the net!!!! How many times do I have to yell "TO THE BOARDS!" I practically have a heart failure every time I see it. It really does kill me. Justin played defense this week. He is not too bad at it. He had a few saves. He doesn't like it when he isn't supposed to score. (not that he ever has, but still)

Sunday afternoon Marina had another game against Harford. They won again. And, the "Goon Squad," which is what we so affectionately call Marina's line of 9 year olds, actually scored once during the game. That was very exciting! Marina hit the puck so hard a couple times we could hear the smack! Yeah! Go Girl!

No comments: