Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I am 35% sketchy....

Well, I am still addicted to the Blogthings quizzes. But, I have pretty much taken them all so I will have to wait for more to come out. They are just so fun and addictive.

It is the day before Thanksgiving. We are going to Aunt Edie's tomorrow for a great dinner. Judy is going to come up tonight. Mirabel is so excited about making the Zachary's pizza kits we got at the hockey fundraiser. I love Thanksgiving.

I can't wait to go shopping Friday. I am really excited!! I bought some foot warmers in case we end up at Best Buy again. I am going to wear long underwear and maybe snow pants this year. I will probably die waiting in that hour line at the register..but I will feel great out in the snow.

Justin is at Grandpa's again today. He has been totally spoiled. He is loving it. He has hockey practice today and then hopefully he will find himself a pair of boots. He has also been saving his money to buy this very expensive and cool hockey stick. He has just enough money now to get it and he will probably get it today.

No comments: