Thursday, November 03, 2005

Duhn Duhn Duhn....Duhn Dah Duhn

I watched the Star Wars movie Episode iii for the first time last night. I didn't think it was as great as everyone hyped it up to be. It was good, but I guess I wanted more. Mirabel and I watched it to the end....Justin didn't make it. He fell asleep, but he had seen it before. "Don't underestimate the Powah of the Dark Side!" Justin has a talking Darth Vader head..and those sayings on there stick in your head after hearing them over and over!

I am having a hard time believing it is November. It is getting really dark at night. It is getting scary to walk Max after I get home with the leaves whirling and the branches creaking. I get a bit nervous and startled. Last week, I heard a snort. I swear it was a snort. I think it was a deer. I don't think it was a bear or moose...but I ran anyway. Max was going just as fast. I think I need a bigger flashlight too because the one I have is so tiny all I can get in the light is Max...and that isn't a very big area!!

No comments: