Monday, November 14, 2005

Pizza...Pizza

Friday night was Movie Night at Smilie. The Smilie Community Club presented the movie Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I worked. I popped the popcorn and put it in bags, baked and cut pizza and put out brownies and cupcakes. The when people started arriving, I sold pizza, scooped ice-cream and gave out popcorn. I did not watch the movie at all. Kathy Sirois and I yakked for the full hour and a half running time. I even got to see a picture of her Dad's grave stone. It is beautiful. She coincidently had a photo on her camera.
I guess the kids had a great time because after I helped clean up a bit, we tried to leave and Justin had a hissy fit. Strangly, he would not get into the car. I am not sure why. I never did find out. Anyway, I waited for a long time and finally, left him standing in the parking lot. I felt bad, but Felix was still there and he has to learn that I am not going to fool around with that kind of behavior. Overall, it was a good night.

I wished the rest of the day had been as good. We did have Veteran's Day off. I got up for spinning and I came home. That was my first mistake. I tried to relax, but I was just in a really bad mood that I still can't shake. I watched a couple of movies and hung out with Mirabel a bit.

No comments: