Monday, January 30, 2006

Today was my friend Melissa's birthday. She thinks I am the only one that loves her. I doubt it.
Today was my Aunt Edie's birthday. We will have a party together next Saturday, because our birthdays are six days apart and mine is next Sunday. My birthday falls on Superbowl Sunday this year. That is just wrong. Felix said that we have to do something early in the day so my birthday doesn't interfere with the Superbowl. Again, WRONG. Oh well, I don't really care much about birthdays anymore. I don't get excited, in fact my birthday has always really sucked. In fact, most of the time we got report cards on my birthday, and I wasn't that great a student...so, never fun there. I just never got anything, noone ever cared at school or work. It was just an all around disappointment most years. Now, I am going to be half of seventy. The big 3-5. I really, really feel old....

1 comment:

jill said...

Oh Jackie..you kill me!