Thursday, January 05, 2006

Pond Hockey

Last night Justin had hockey at the rink on the Westford common outside Coach Dave's house. It was a beautiful night. The kids played a little game and the longer they played, the more equipment came out as they were getting hurt. The parents thought ahead. They brought beer and baileys. Rebecca asked me if I wanted a hot chocolate and very much to my surprise it was not regular...it was high-test. The parents were having a grand ole time. Now, they say they cannot wait for the Marlborough tournament. I am a bit worried. The night was more fun than I thought it would be. Mirabel sat in the car for a bit and played her Leapster. After, we went into Dave's house and the kids played ping pong and more hockey in the basement and we sat and ate cookies. The drive home was sketchy. It was snowing like crazy and the road was covered. I hate when the snow is coming right at me and blinding me. By time I got home I was stressed out from driving so intensely.

No comments: