Sunday, January 22, 2006

A day without hockey...what to do...

Well, we had a hockey game at 7am Saturday. Then....we had the rest of the weekend. Oh my! Justin had religion and Mirabel had gymnastics. After that we went to Mom's and Shelley was in some sort of coma. I kept tellin' her to have some coffee. We ended up having to go to Michael's and the mall. That woke her up a little bit. We walked and walked and did not really find anything....which made her even more tired and cranky. But we went back to Mom's and she made RUNZAs! and chocolate cake ...two of my favorite things ever! We got home and I tried to watch "Jerry Maquire" but fell asleep as I was up at 3am sniffling and couldn't get back to sleep and had to get up at 4:30 anyway for hockey. Sunday, I tried to sleep in. I stayed in bed until 11am, even though the kids layed with me watching a Scooby Doo movie 3 times. I didn't care if it killed me... I was staying in bed!!! So, I got up and they wanted to go swimming and I really don't like swimming...I like it more than bowling but not much. Felix took them swimming and I went shopping by myself. I ended up getting a pair of boots, sort of a cross between cowboy type boots and hooker boots. I liked them. It was relaxing. I love the smell of Abercrombie & Fitch. I go in there just for the smell of it..even though I am old and I always feel like the "old lady police" are going to arrest me for daring go in a store I should not be in without a teenager along with me. So, now, I am washing the grey right out of my hair and I intend to go to bed early...let's see how that goes.

1 comment:

jill said...

Oh my gosh...I LOVE the Abercrombie & Fitch aroma!! It is the best.
I actually shop there and do feel too old, but I like their pants. I used to not be able to fit in their clothes until I lost that darned baby weight.
When I buy something there, I wear it as much as I can without washing it, so I can retain that smell...