Monday, January 23, 2006

Oragami Stinks!

I have decided that I am not meant to do Oragami! It took me 5 hours today (while also on the phone) to make a kimono doll bookmark. And ...I am still not 100% sure how I did it. So, I can not wait to see how this week at school goes. I am a tad nervous. If I can't do it ...how are a bunch of 6 yr olds going to do it??? Oh well..we will get through it. It always comes together at the end. Right?!
Justin had hockey tonight and he is pooped. He fell asleep on the way home. I have no idea what he has for homework but I will find out tomorrow as we are running around the house trying to get showers and homework and breakfast together. It's just nuts.
I guess my cousin is in the hospital right now undergoing treatment for his heart so that they can perform an emergency appendix surgery. I don't really know what is up with his heart but they had to put him under for four hours to stimulate his heart before they could do anything else. I hope he is ok.
I got an email today about the annual spinning marathon!! I am trying to get Roger and Dad and possibly Shelley to do it with me...they are all just fighting over who will go with me!! It is only a measly 6 hours. Come ON!!
Since I am ready for school and it isn't even 10pm...I am going to go to bed. Yay.

No comments: