Tuesday, January 24, 2006

No wonder the Japanese need so many relaxation techniques...they've been doing ORAGAMI!!!


Well, the oragami bookmarks got done...20 minutes late...but they got done. I started out with plenty of time...where did it go?? I got more and more stressed as the time went by. By time I got to work I was stressed to the core. I ended up having to take a chill pill and that helped a little. By, 5-6pm I was getting back to normal Next week...Masks. And "I" am making them...bringing them in and the kids will paint them. More preparation for me but less stress on Tuesday! I hope... Ann wasn't there to see her idea in action. I think that maybe that was on purpose. (not really, her Mom is sick) Anyway, it is in the past and I am not going to attempt oragami again in the near future.
I did make my sales objective today for the first time in 2006. It had to be a miracle..so I sent my boss a picture of a Cross by e-mail. So, something went right.
My cousin is doing well. He is going home from the hospitol without his appendix tomorrow. I guess they did have to use paddles on him...but he survived. Thank God!
I am going to go watch a movie....and relax for another fun-filled day tomorrow. Hockey in Westford tomorrow......let's hope for no snow so I can drive home!!!

No comments: