Friday, January 13, 2006

A night in the life

After a long day, the kids and I went to Ben Franklin to try to find materials for the Zen Gardens. No luck. We went to the car wash because we could not even get into the car without getting white with salt. The kids love the car wash. They were oohing and aahing as I was looking at all the magnets hanging all over the car wash that people have lost over the years. They had tons of yellow ribbons and some soccer balls and flags. Amazing. It was like a museum of magnets. Dang. I wanted to reach out and take one. We decided to go to Pizza Hut for dinner. It was the longest wait ever. The waiter explained they only had one cook and that is why we had to wait. I noticed he didn't tell us that until we had already waited a significant amount of time. Then, Mirabel and I hit K-mart but still nothing for the Zen Garden. I don't know about this. I am seeing lots of late night work in my future!

No comments: