Wednesday, December 21, 2005

You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch.

I can't believe Christmas is around the corner. And I have watched "Elf" like ten times! I just can't get into it. I think I am just so exhausted and so overwhelmed with life, I can't think about Christmas. I noticed today that Justin has hockey tonight. I thought it was over until after Christmas but I guess that is why everyone kept asking me, "Are you going to be here Wednesday?" And, even though I was saying "Yes" it was not registering at all. That really throws a wrench into my plan of stopping at the store, and then maybe getting some cleaning done. It isn't going to happen. Now, (again) I will be running around...because I forgot Justin's hockey stuff and I have to go home, then get the kids and something to eat b4 6:00.

So, as I was writing this yesturday, Jess came over and said I could leave at 3pm. That made me think that I would get a bunch of stuff done and be able to get home and to practice lickety split. WRONG! I went to Walmart and got some socks and underwear for the kids...spent almost and hour, then I went to Toys R Us ....Had to run home to get the hockey gear and then get the kids. Justin had a headache. I told him he should eat and he will feel better...he did not agree. So, as we were approaching Essex he said he wasn't going to hockey. So, we decided that we would just eat and go home. Well, once he ate, he felt better. After I had already called Mom and Dad not to come....I called them back to say he felt better and was going to go now. Then, Mirabel spilled her shake in the locker room AGAIN. She was screaming that her shake was gone. But, how many times in a season can you spill a shake in the locker room....unreal. We did not get home until almost 9pm. Crazy, Crazy, Crazy.

No comments: