Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Rose...the Bad Apple

Mirabel is a piece of work. She is histerical and anyone who knows her gets a kick out of her. Last night she had on a bunch of jewelry and she told me she was going to wear it to school and all the kids would think she was "soooo glamourous." Anyway, she rides the bus with Aunt Winnie and she does have quite a ride....I would say nearly an hour and most of it by herself on the bus. The other day she said, "I usually see our house when we go by...but sometimes I am sleeping." She says she takes a nap on the bus everyday...and she manages not to miss her stop. Of course, she is the only one on the bus at that point and the driver is related....and I don't think she would EVER forget to leave her off. Aunt Winnie called to say that Mirabel left her underwear on the bus. DANG. I am guessing it was her extra pair, but how? Why are there underwear outside of her bag on the bus anyway. I am sure she was probably showing them off and making jokes of some sort. I can see it now. I think maybe Aunt Winnie thinks Mirabel is a little Angel. She is very deceiving. I think she is under the impression that the only reason Mirabel says and does the things she does is because of the other kids on the bus. I showed Shelley her best friend Rose the other day. Rose is a tiny little girl with the face of an Angel. She is shorter than Mirabel if you can believe it and cute as a button. I said, "Shelley, there is Rose...the girl who is always getting Mirabel in trouble." She laughed histerically and said, "Riiiiiighhhhtttt. I don't think so." Mirabel is definately a ticket and if there is trouble there is a good possibility she instigated it. Mirabel is smart as a whip....and quite a jokester...and is exposed to waaaaaay to much Spongebob. Gotta love her.

No comments: