Sunday, May 07, 2006

My bike route. Not bad at all.





I got my bike down today. It had no air in the tires and no pedals, but once we got it all set up I was ready to go. I went down by the lake and I actually had to go up three whole hills. It is wicked flat here but apparently that is good because since I haven't been biking in quite some time, I was breathing a bit heavily. It did not feel hot at all on my bike. I guess that is good. This road is the route for the triathletes to practice. There were about twenty bikes that went by right before I went out...thank goodness there were no more. I hate getting passed, especially by someone that could seriously kick my butt.

Oh by the way, these two pictures were taken from the same spot only looking in different directions.

No comments: