Thursday, April 17, 2008

She's back

So, I can NOT believe it has been nearly 2 years since my last post. It literally feels like weeks! I am back. I am going to attempt to blog on dialup. Hmm. We shall see how many pictures we have on here from now on!
What is up with me? We are still hockeying non-stop. Justin is on the VT Jr. Cats AAA team, which means ... traveling. Next stop is Marlborough, MA this weekend. Massachusetts teams are very good and they check, which our VT kids are not used to. Quite frankly, I am not used to that either and I crindge every time 'my baby boy' gets hit.
I can not wait to be in MA with the nice weather. It is supposed to be 70 here this weekend and usually that means a few degrees warmer down in MA. Yay! I went for a walk and was actually a little sweaty. That is a pleasant change. Bring on the sweat. The only thing I hate about warm weather is snakes. I get all paranoid. Can NOT stand snakes. I won't even go in my basement now. It's snaky. (well, I actually haven't been down there to know...but I'm pretty sure it is.)
I am wicked excited for mountain biking trails to open also. I have been biking the road for the past few weeks. I pumped my tires up to 50psi (much to my boyfriend's dismay) and I rode the pavement. But, I have a new bike and no place to ride....not fair! I really need to get in shape because I am going to die on the trails with this extra 10 lbs. It's sort of like biking with a sack of potatoes on the back...only really, truly on my back. Come on dry weather. Let us pray....dry trails!

No comments: