Friday, April 18, 2008

My Boyfriend, My Friend

This is a tribute to the man I love. My boyfriend, Ben. We have been together for about a year now. He is my best friend. We do everything we can together, inseparable. And bonus, we don't get sick of each other even though we spend a lot of our waking hours together or talking or chatting. We are both incredibly passionate about our kids, mountain biking and spending time just hanging out enjoying ourselves talking and laughing. He is very funny and so smart. I can talk to him about anything. He is a very kind-hearted and loving person. He thinks of my feelings before anything else and he understands me....maybe too much though, cuz I can't get away with anything! We have a connection that is supernatural and we pretty much complete each other's sentences. We think the same things at the same times and we know what each other is thinking with just a look. (good and bad)
We are both really looking forward to mountain biking. He is a mountain bike God...well, to me anyway. We both are really excited for the trails to open. We have so many plans for the summer and I am sure you will see my posts will contain more biking stuff this summer. He has taught me a lot ..except how to get down a rock without pitching over the handlebars...ok...he did teach me that too but I didn't learn. Dang.
Anyway, I love him and he is a huge part of my life. And my kid's life too. They run just as fast or maybe faster to see him as I do!

No comments: