Monday, February 27, 2006

The Big Sleepover

The Pond kids have not slept over at Grandma's House in ages. I was getting ready to leave Saturday night and I got attacked...hugs, kisses, pleases...."PLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSE!!!!!!! CAN WE STAY????" Well, what can you say to THAT. So, they spent the night away from me. I can't really rememeber the last time they were away from home. They had a blast. Mirabel said she stayed up until morning...which my mother verified was pretty close to true. She was up until at least 11pm. The Nadeau kids slept over also. So, Justin slept with Marina and Mirabel slept with Derek. I guess they played games, watched The Disney Channel and read books. The next day, they got up and went sledding and ate lunch. It was a blast. I am so glad Mirabel finally got to have a sleepover. She has been dying to. She is already saying that her birthday is going to be a "sleepover" which I find hard to imagine with a bunch of 5 year olds, but we'll see. Maybe we can do pajamas or something. Especially, when I was 5... I remember walking home from the neighbor's house in the middle of the night from a sleepover. It was just crazy. She is such a girlie girl. And the fact that she sleeps with me most of every night doesn't help her case much.

No comments: