Friday, March 03, 2006

We have really not been up to much lately. Winter is dragging on...not much snow, but the weather keeps swinging between warm and really cold. I would rather have it one way or another.

Tuesday night we went over to Mom's for supper, which we hardly ever do now that I have school on Tuesdays and work late. The kids had a little parade....in the kitchen and were throwing out Mardi Gras beads, candy and food. This cracked us up. We heard there was going to be a parade...but it was so cute when the kids started throwing stuff at us. Then, they brought us downstairs for a show and more parade action.

I have been sitting in front of the computer downloading music on to my I-Pod all week. Pretty boring, but if I want music I have to do it.

Justin has been going to Live-Y'rs camp all week. Tuesday he went skating...and of course, was wild. I guess one of the counselors was timing him and another camper called him a "show - off." If you've got it..might as well flaunt it.

No comments: