Thursday, September 29, 2005

Dried Apple Heads

I decided to make dried apple head dolls for my Smilie volunteer work on Tuesday. I carved a bunch of apples last night and put them in my food dehydrator. They look great. I hope they don't get too dry being there all day. I actually don't think they could get too dry. I am very excited about it, especially since Justin seems so excited to do it. I am getting used to the idea of working with twenty kids at a time instead of just two at a time. Like Shelley said, it will be good experience and I think it will be fun.

I talked my mother into helping with the Harvest Festival. I think we really need to start advertising for it. I really hope Kathy has it under control because I am still not so sure about it.

I hope to start adding pictures to this blog soon. I have not been posting from my house computer so I don't have access to pictures right now.

No comments: