Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I am going blind. I guess not really technically but as far as I know. My doctor used an eye chart with my glasses and I was like 20/25 so I guess that isn't like 'blind' but I can't focus and my eyes are all burning and dry and stuff. It's really quite annoying. My neck is tighter than a drum and my head is killing me.
I am supposedly stressed out. I mean, I guess I could be. There is always a lot going on i my life. I am a busy person.
Plus, work is sucky. It's busy and people are all stupid and crabby. We work too many hours and sit all day and it's not fun.

Stupid Quotes of the Month:
1. Who is Fairpoint?
2. Every since Fairpoint took over my bill went up and the service is lousy.
3. Why are you reading my meter? ...ooooh you took over Verizon...I thought you took over Green Mountain power.

There are so many stupid things people say to us. But, the most annoying are those. People will talk 5 minutes about how they had to wait 15 to get through to us...thus, making the wait for other people longer. Then ask...who is Fairpoint? And I am thinking....'you just waited 15 minutes to ask ...who is Fairpoint??'
No wonder I am going blind. I can't take it.
It's oddly quiet today..due to some phone issue which means its slow now but we will get really busy at some point.

1 comment:

jill said...

Ah! Do not miss those days, or those stupid comments. I remember those same exact comments when the name changed to Verizon. I would always tell them that nothing has changed but the name dummy!
The books you could write on the subject of ignorant phone customers.
Hang in there!